This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Should you click an affiliate link and make a purchase, I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read more about it here.
This is where you’ll find some of our favorite healthier packaged snack ideas!
If you’ve peeked around my blog at all you’ll know I’m all about making your mom life and healthy living easier. The less complicated things are the better. And while I’m all about eating real, nutritious foods that don’t have a label, I’m also realistic. You need to have easy grab and go options that don’t require a lot of forethought because … hello, #busymom!
I’ve gathered our favorite healthier on-the-go snacks in one easy spot for you to reference. I’ll continue to periodically add to this list as we try new snacks as well.
While the links below are my affiliate link and I’d love for you to use them, please be sure to check around for better pricing when you can. You never know when something may be on sale online or in your own grocery store! Enjoy!
- That’s It Fruit Bar
- Ekoa Fruit Bar
- Bare Baked Crunchy Banana Chips
- Made in Nature Chewy Banana Slices
- Bear Real Fruit Yoyo’s (it’s a fruit roll up)
- Made in Nature Figgy Pops (I find these are definitely cheaper in stores than online)
- Pure Organic Layered Fruit Bar
- EPIC Wagyu Beef Steak Strips Grass-Fed
- EPIC Venison Sea Salt & Pepper Bars
- EPIC Bison Bacon Cranberry Bars
- Simple Mills Sweet Thins, Mint
- Bolder Canyon Chips
- Siete Chips
- Jovial Crackers
- Go Raw Sprouted Organic Sunflower Seeds
- Go Raw Sprouted Organic Snacking Seeds, Sweet Cinnamon
All of these snacks are ones we’ve personally tried and love. Don’t be afraid to try other flavors that you find! Let me know in the comments below if you have other healthy packaged snack ideas that your family loves!